[Bdi4emc-help] X-Axis Display Problem

David Szakovits dszakovits at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 23 17:43:13 CET 2006

i am not sure that i am not seeing the same sort of thing.  i definitely
get some freezing. i have been warned about the on board video that i
have and i am going to buy an AGP card to see if that might fix the
symptom but being a emc-novice, i do not know what to expect or if it
will fix the problem or if at all related.
djs