[Bdi4emc-help] AXIS Packages for bdi4emc

Jeff Epler jepler at unpythonic.net
Sat May 13 17:13:23 CEST 2006

Paul,
I just read over the IRC logs, and I see that you didn't permit my
earlier message to bdi4emc-help because I mentioned a topic you've
forbidden me to discuss.[1]

I'll keep this message much shorter, and avoid that topic.

If your users want axis, let's find a way to work together so that bad
versions of the software aren't placed in your deb repository in the
future, and make sure users can (re)build the deb to satisfy their
rights under the GPL.

If your users don't want axis, then just drop the package.

Jeff
[1] http://81.196.65.201/irc/irc.freenode.net:6667/emc/2006-05-13
    search for "disallow" at 14:05:56